StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if there area any riders from the Youngstown area? Just purchased a new Wee.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am in Lorain. On the lake, far west Cleveland.
Welcome to the "wonderful world of Stroms"!!

·
not very quiet
289 Posts
I'm over near Dayton. Once in a while the central ohio guys gather for something - breakfast, maintenance, etc. Since Columbus is easy enough for any Ohioan to get to, it's a convenient location for a meet-n-greet.

I'd be into just having a breakfast and BS session if someone there can set it up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
youngstown

I live about 25 miles south of you in Leetonia. I know another member that lives in Canfield and another buddy that lives in Washingtonville.

Congrats on the new purchase

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live primarily in Berea, spend a great deal of time in Stow. On occasion we travel out toward Youngstown/Liberty area for great chinese food at the Golden Hunan!!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I'm in Akron. It's good to see so many local people showing up here

I live about 25 miles south of you in Leetonia.
My Grandmother was born in Leetonia. :D

I grew up in Salem.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I grew up in Washingtonville/Leetonia.

I ride up to my parent's place every now and then for a visit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live primarily in Berea, spend a great deal of time in Stow. On occasion we travel out toward Youngstown/Liberty area for great chinese food at the Golden Hunan!!
I work in Liberty know Golden Hunan well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stopped at Dicks Sporting Goods and came out to see a blue V sitting in lot ended up being pacsman. Got to see all his gadets and toys he has added, may have to speed up my planned winter upgrades now I never could wait for christmas lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
gadgets

oh it is addicting..... thier is always another gadget that is absolutely needed, you can never have too many.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Route West Through Ohio

I am headed from Youngstown West to the border of Ohio and Indiana, thinking about U.S. 30. Any suggestions? Is this highway a truck route with heavy traffic? Any better, safer, more scenic routes? I will be traveling in September.

Thanks,

Green Mountain Shooter

·
Registered
28 Posts
I recently rode US30 from NW Indiana to Upper Sandusky, OH.
There was some truck traffic but nothing I would call major, I really liked it as an alternative to interstate.

Dan
Hobart, In

·
Registered
24 Posts
Plan a ride

Hey Ohioians,

For those of you within the Akron area, fancy a formal ride?

Lemme no

1 - 20 of 20 Posts