StromTrooper banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
It seems they canceled it or stopped it this year, it seemed interesting. I am enjoying the off-road riding myself, so much so that I was looking at a drz400 last night. But I still stick with the strom for now.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I have to convince the wife, It will probably have to wait a year or so. Need to start adding to my stable.
Just get it and say you went temporarily crazy. I will back you up on that. Plus you will be a better person with two bikes. How do you expect to succeed in life without having two motorcycles. I can go on but if you need some justification, I am full of it, literally.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good to see some other V-Strom riders. I ride a lot during the week and am retired. Spending a lot of time restoring a 1983 BMW R100RT right now. I rode to Austin last month, it was hot. I am looking forward to some cooler days this fall. I rode most of the OAT a couple of years ago. The only part I need is from Elk City north and east to I-35. The only knarly stuff I ran into was near Talehina.
Southern Oklahoma now has a bunch of washed out places where is super soft and gets deep in some places since we got almost 2 feet of rain in 3 days. It's still fun tho

·
Registered
115 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
14,883 Posts
Wow, lookee all the taggers. I thought it was just big city riff raff that did that.
Haven't been to OK in a few years but don't remember that level of decoration.
Bubba Mf'er section 8 folks moved into the state?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Taggers

Wow, lookee all the taggers. I thought it was just big city riff raff that did that.
Haven't been to OK in a few years but don't remember that level of decoration.
Bubba Mf'er section 8 folks moved into the state?
The best way to tell if it's native or import taggers, check the spelling. The paint fumes seem to overcome the natives and then they can't spell for diddly. High schoolers gotta do something. I guess it is better than "huffing" it.:confused:
Jim

41 - 49 of 49 Posts