StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassuupp everyone? Is anyone else interested in going to the Stromtrooper ralley? Brendan has opened up his home/property for us, so that we can all finally put a face/personality to go with our nicknames. So far....myself and Fourvalve are heading over, and it would be awesome if we could have a big showing from the Buckeye state. There are a bunch of us from Ohio, so what better opportunity for us to get 2gether? It should be a blast, and the weather will more than likely be really perfect for camping and riding! Sounds like Brendan has some sweet riding routes planned, and the trees should still be really pretty. If anyone is interested.....respond to this post or send me a "PM", and then we can work out the details of when, where and how to meet up!

HOPE I GET SOME POSITIVE RESPONSES!

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
I would love to go but I have some work and family commitments for that weekend. I may be able to change some things around and free up those dates but I won't know until Sept 16th.

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spongebob218 said:
I need to get some things in order but am planning on going. Mind if I meet up with you guys somewhere?
That would be awesome!!!! I am glad that you posted, cause I guess that I kinda left out anyone bordering Ohio....who would also be interested in meeting up. Keep me informed as your "things" progress. :wink:

Later,

BB

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scarlett Harlot said:
I would love to go but I have some work and family commitments for that weekend. I may be able to change some things around and free up those dates but I won't know until Sept 16th.
Keep me posted....I hope that you can work it out! I am REALLY GLAD that it isn't this weekend...cause NOTHING else is going on except OSU vs Texas in my house and neighborhood!

Later,
BB

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
GO BUCKS!

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RoyalStromdad said:
I would be interested in joining the group. Just need to make some plans.
Let me know....I'd love for ya to join us! :)

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Can someone PM my the address I need to google it and see if I can make a weekend trip out of it. Might be a little too far...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had typed a reply, but it looks like it got lost in the ethernet!

I would love to join y'all for the ride but my wife and I decided to make a trip to Toronto for the Canadian Thanksgiving and spend it with our families.

Would still love to meet up with some Columbus Strommers sometime for a ride!

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RoyalStromdad said:
I had typed a reply, but it looks like it got lost in the ethernet!

I would love to join y'all for the ride but my wife and I decided to make a trip to Toronto for the Canadian Thanksgiving and spend it with our families.

Would still love to meet up with some Columbus Strommers sometime for a ride!
Enjoy your trip!!! Just say the word, when you have a spare weekend day. I would love to meet up..."except when the Buckeyes play"! :wink:

Later,

Brian

1 - 13 of 13 Posts