StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
All I know is there better not be a red color option and a bump to 750 cc's...:furious:

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
205 Posts
All I know is there better not be a red color option and a bump to 750 cc's...:furious:

:mrgreen:
lol!

I really can't imagine them making any changes to the bike itself, but I am curious to see what new color(s) there will be! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could handle black, but don't want to spring for the "Adventure" model to get it... I'd rather use aftermarket bags and such.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
83 Posts
Anybody read any of the other threads?

Pics have been posted from Europe. They will get Blue, Grey and white. If last year's example holds, Th US will get two of those. I'm betting on grey and blue, but we won't know for sure until they announce it. Otherwise there seem to be no changes.

I'm hoping that they do change one thing: There are a ton of ADV models still around at dealers around here, but none of the "regular" ones. In fact, pretty much every dealer has at least one ADV. I'm hoping they just skip a factory-installed ADV option and make the package a dealer option, to be installed on whatever bike you want.

Suzuki dealer meeting is in Vegas in a couple of weeks. I have a feeling we'll know then.

http://www.stromtrooper.com/dl650-2012/80268-dl650-colours-2013-a.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts