StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend I are taking a trip to N. Michigan sometime next month and would like to stop at shop or store to check out helmets, gloves etc.. Most places have only a few brands on hand and not much in the way of choices. We'll be leaving from N. Minnestoa. Any suggestions?

Mike

·
Registered
988 Posts
Negaunee, Ishpeming, West Ishpeming, Champion, Harvey, Gladstone. All have full up Suzuki dealerships with well stocked accessories departments, custom paint shops, dynos, and full time factory reps on site.

Seriously. You might try to get to Green Bay, otherwise maybe Lawrence or Madison. Or maybe Marquette. I haven't been back since I taught at Northern Michigan Univ 30 years ago. If you were looking for cross country ski supplies, that would be the place.

·
Registered
524 Posts
There is a Super K-Mart in Marquette...does that count? But seriously folks, the last time I was in the UP there were a few small dealerships with very limited inventory. I doubt anything has changed except some of them are no longer open.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well, I live in WI just across the UP border and work in the UP around Iron Mountain, and most of the motorsports dealers are geared toward ATV stuff. Nothing at all close to a motorcycle superstore that I know of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts