StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of pulling the pin on getting the rear suspension re-worked and re-sprung....anyone recommend a suspension shop in Canada that can re-spring and rebuild the rear shock on my K2 ??

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Accelerated Technologies - John Sharrard 705 657 9490 he's done good work for friends
Ken McAdam - Soar - he's not suspension specific but a great mechanic, he's done shock work for friends as well 289-312-0811

·
Registered
217 Posts
Why not just replace it? with an ohlin? when mine wears out that's what I'm doing. i wished suzuki provided an option for both front and rear suspension...the new 1000 has better shocks and brakes and I'm wondering if I could replace my brakes on the 650 with 1000 brakes when its time to replace them?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Suspenion

I don't know if you got your suspension done yet but there a shop in Bridgewater, NS that does suspensions. The mechanic is swiss trained and in my opinion very good. Pros at Work Suspensions, 398 Dufferin Street, Bridgewater. The phone number is 902-527-0733

·
Registered
508 Posts
I don't know if you got your suspension done yet but there a shop in Bridgewater, NS that does suspensions. The mechanic is swiss trained and in my opinion very good. Pros at Work Suspensions, 398 Dufferin Street, Bridgewater. The phone number is 902-527-0733
Do you know if they have a web site? nothing came up when I did a search.

thanks
Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts