StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post in these forums, though I have read plenty over the last few weeks.

I've been calling several dealers in Houston inquiring about the DL650, and the reaction is luke warm at best. I would at least like to sit on the bike before deciding to purchase, and a test ride would be nice though I don't think it will happen. The fact is no dealer even has one in stock, and they seem reluctant to tell me when they will have one. I was curious if anyone in Houston (or near by) had bought one, and had a good dealer experience? Was also curious about what kind of deals might be had. I figure I can be patient, it's coming up to the hot season here when I ride less anyway.

Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ran into the same problem in Alabama. No one had a blue one, and nobody seem to give a crap if I ever bought one either. No one seemed to want to answer my emails either. MY closest dealer said that if I could put 500.00 down, that he could probably find me one. I said that this would not be necessary as I would just ride to Mississippi and get it myself. Also I got it OTD for 6200

D

·
0 Posts
I was trying to slow play a dealer in Oklahoma City for a better price on a black one and a guy from Kansas shows up with a trailer and buys it. I ended up with one out of Arkansas for $6100. The dealer still has a blue one but they are getting scarce around here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts