StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been very patiently waiting for an 08 ABS for a while now and no one has one. Anyone else around this area found one yet?

·
Registered
797 Posts
I think you're in the same boat as the rest of the U.S... pun intended. From the various sources on this board, the '08 ABS models are making their way across the ocean as we speak. Supposedly on the trucks and at the dealers in (early?) March. If you really want one, I suggest contacting a dealer and putting a small first-right-to-buy deposit on it, as they will sell like hot cakes.

Just my $.02

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
The highest volume dealers are probably ARS Motorsports, Suzuki of Sarasota and Motorsports of Tampa. You might want to call them. If you are trading, Motorsports of Tampa is the place to go.

Rod
07 Vee
Riverview, FL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suzuki of Sarasota has been advertising an 07 Blue 650 for a while now on CycleTrader but I haven't called yet. Also an 06, both are supposed to be new leftovers. I will be trading, so I might check Motorsports of Tampa.

Now I'm not sure about getting the ABS because of the flat(dull) black paint scheme. Why would Suzuki or anyone have an ABS safety feature and then paint the cycle flat black? If you like black that's great but I'm not into the Batman thing. :mrgreen: Hopefully someone soon will have one closer than 150 miles. I plan on going to bike week soon and don't want to get tempted testing something else out before I buy. Trying to be patient but everywhere I go looking for a Vstrom they have a new Kawi Versys sitting right there to take home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts