StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

im looking at purchasing W&S Glove liners and socks (dont really need the vest or the pants).

-Should I be getting the dual controller? wireless?
-im not sure how im going to connect this. Do I need extra long cables?

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Get a dual controller so you can set the feet to one heat setting and the hands to another.

Wireless? That's entirely your choice. I have one for my jacket liner. It was nice being able to avoid running another set of wires to the front of the bike.

According to the web site you'll need to purchase the long splitter cables for each. If in doubt, call. Mike will help you.

·
Registered
664 Posts
The wireless controller is seriously sweet, at least if you have the idea that you might want to bring it on a different bike or move the controller around. I have it velcroed to my handguard.

Because you might want to work different gear into the mix, DEFINITELY get the dual. It's not much more money, and being able to tune the gear to where you are cold is really worth the effort. I have the jacket and gloves from firstgear/W&S, and the remote heat-troller set-up.

I could see having a single heat-troller mounted somewhere as well or alternately, but either way two channels is, like, ONE WHOLE MORE CHANNEL. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts