StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
They aren't popular bikes with the big segments that go out there. Most people that frequent areas like that that are really popular are generally on Sport Bikes and Cruisers.

·
Registered
14,228 Posts
Like most ADV bikes, the Srom's are quite capable in the twisties. I really don't enjoy the rock store but the canyons in the Santa Monica mountains are well worth riding....during the week when all the nice folks are at work.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Like most ADV bikes, the Srom's are quite capable in the twisties. I really don't enjoy the rock store but the canyons in the Santa Monica mountains are well worth riding....during the week when all the nice folks are at work.:mrgreen:
That's my favorite time. Too many idiots and too much traffic on the weekends. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I'm by myself I seldom stop but I often ride with a friend who loves to stop and look over what is usually a remarkable collection of bikes.

Demacagi, it may have been you. It was either an orange or red strom, I just got a glance at it as we were leaving.

As others have said, not too common amongst the canyon carving or cruising crowds. You see more beemers than stroms.

As a matter of fact, I'm just about to leave to meet my friend and run up there again this morning for breakfast.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even more this Sunday, saw a Wee on Mulholland Highway and a Vee passed me on the 101. 100% growth from week to week . . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts