StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted Seth Laforge regarding lowering links for my wife's DL650 and was told that he did not have any in stock and wasn't sure when he would be making some more.

Anyone know of an alternate source, other than having a local machine shop fabricate some?

We are wanting to lower the bike 7/8" or 1" .

Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got a pair off ebay from Goldistar(I think that was his/her name) for $25+shipping, these were the ones made for a Hayabusa but they fit the 650. I believe that using the last hole on the links is about 6mm longer than stock, so it lowers the bike by an inch or a bit less. The grade of aluminum is slightly lower than others but they seem strong enuf. Seems to be an excellent price and good quality (the holes on mine needed to be reamed out just a bit, it looked like the holes were punched out, not drilled.) Just search for lowering links on ebay and compare, good luck.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
search for a company called kouba.they make links for all the off-road and dualsport models.they may have something for you.i've used them before and they are well made with hardened bushings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts