StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Said hello in the main section yesterday, but another Hi to the Canadian section seems like the thing to do. Will be interested in anything going on in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, since I'm in Cornwall. Love the bike, don't mind the power drop from the bike I traded ( a HD NightRod ), and at my age (73) enjoy the lightness and handling.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Said hello in the main section yesterday, but another Hi to the Canadian section seems like the thing to do. Will be interested in anything going on in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, since I'm in Cornwall. Love the bike, don't mind the power drop from the bike I traded ( a HD NightRod ), and at my age (73) enjoy the lightness and handling.
Welcome. I'm way younger than you are (63) and was an Ottawa rider until this summer when I moved closer to Oshawa area. The best rides are West and North of Ottawa, but we never had a large group of VStrom riders in the Ottawa area. There are a few. The best bet is heading off with the southern Ontario guys and gals, when they hit the Bancroft or Barrie areas. I am hoping there will be one more Bancroft or Wilberforce area ride this year; but for many the year is just about over. Today was nice riding. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Welcome to the crew. Enjoy the bike. Rode out your way (Carp) this summer with my daughter. It's a beautiful part of Ontario for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts