StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke the tip off my shift lever (on my Vee / DL1000) so now I'm looking for a folding shift lever.

Is anybody running the Warp 9 lever that fits the DR650? If so, is it long enough for a size 14 ADV boot? Does it clear the case with enough distance to keep the case safe? I can only find this for sale in one place, but it doesn't show dimensions. Shift Lever, Warp 9 Racing | ProCycle.us

I have the AdventureTech peg lowering / shift lever "forwarding" brackets, and the distance from the center of the shift shaft (on the engine) to the center of the outside of the tip of the stock shifter is 6.5", so I need a lever that's at least that long.

I know some of you are running the OEM lever from the DR650; I've heard that after a while the tip on that one starts to not work correctly...is that your experience?

Current info is appreciated...thanks everybody!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just ordered this one because I got a reply from them with encouraging measurements. 7" long, offset of about 3 1/4"; which is just a little longer and wider than my current shifter...should be good.

I'll update this post with pics when I install it!

Reactions: Solarguy and Gert
1 - 4 of 4 Posts