StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

I've been lurking on here for a little while now, and after fretting for too long about what machine would replace my NC750x and provide a more comfy and long-range perch for my wife and I, I just pulled the trigger on a 2018 DL1000.

It's (barely) used and loaded up with Trax bags and a few other necessities. I pick it up in a couple of days and will ride it as a commuting machine (while my office is only a few KM from home, I travel around BC quite a bit with work), and summers will be 2-up season as we dream of and then visit destinations around North America.

Already learned lots from this great community and look forward to knowing you better.

-Josh

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,057 Posts
Welcome aboard Josh!

You have some amazing riding out there! (With any luck I'll be running through BC in July.)

If you have a moment stop over in the Canadian section in Regional Forums. I know there are a few other Strommers out there.

..Tom

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi @BurkevilleJosh

When you get out of the flightpath, check in. Happy to meet and chat about places to see on the Strom. I'm Main & 20th area. Riding season is here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts