StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since it looks like nobody wants to take care of it , here it is: V Strom Spring Ride. May 6th 2012, Sunday, 10 am sharp (MayDay). Empty bladder and full tank of gas please. Meeting point - Barrie, On, Esso gas station (the same as last year). 62 Essa Rd. Nothing special just a ride. Just would like to know who is in. Who is not and why, we don't need to know. And yes - it will and up with pictures in the same place as last year. And yes we will stop for some food. Be prepare for the entire day.

And No. It's not V Strom only ride. You want to come, just come whatever your ride is.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Count me in, looking to my first ride with fellow strommers. I'II be leaving St Catharines so if anyone is in the vicinity why not meet somewhere first

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I would be in if anyone wanted to make something more west of Toronto... Barrie and the area north of Toronto in general isn't my cup of tea...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Rick,

Thanks for making the effort to plan this, it will be on my schedule to attend...chat as we get closer.

Tom

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Count me in, looking to my first ride with fellow strommers. I'II be leaving St Catharines so if anyone is in the vicinity why not meet somewhere first
I can meet with you in Mississauga or the first Esso gas station on Hwy 400 going north. CORRECTION. It's Petro Canada gas station. 11901 Hwy400, Vaughan. (just a few km North of hwy 407).

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would be in if anyone wanted to make something more west of Toronto... Barrie and the area north of Toronto in general isn't my cup of tea...[/QUOTE As it's been said: " Who is not and why we don't need to know. (myself I would rather go East of Toronto...). Why you don't make it happened. I'm pretty sure you're very familiar with that area.

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,522 Posts
...... the area north of Toronto in general isn't my cup of tea...
Really?

I think riding around the area of Algonquin Park is kind of nice. That's north of Toronto.

(Funny, I am literally sipping a cup of tea as I wrote the above!)

B.L.

·
Registered
495 Posts
i will think about it. I have never really liked group rides (no offense to anyone). I just prefer riding alone.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Really?

I think riding around the area of Algonquin Park is kind of nice. That's north of Toronto.

(Funny, I am literally sipping a cup of tea as I wrote the above!)

B.L.
I prefer west (where I live or south near the Niagara escapment) of Toronto... Been up north of Toronto all my life, though... It's ok I guess...

·
Registered
495 Posts
I prefer west (where I live or south near the Niagara escapment) of Toronto... Been up north of Toronto all my life, though... It's ok I guess...
from Toronto it's easier for me to head to Pennsylvania to ride the nice roads down there, and get cheaper gas!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I should be able to make it, which Esso station in Barrie if I decide to join?

·
Registered
712 Posts
There's a very good chance I'll show up as well. I'll confirm later. I'm setting up to live only a couple of hours from Barrie (Clarington area, E of TO), so it'll be less of a trip to get there.

I did enjoy last year's jaunt, even though for me three bikes is a crowd.

Marc

·
Registered
712 Posts
Your first post said, "same as last year." I beleive that the address of the Esso that is nearest Essa and the 400 ...
I'm expecting to join you for the ride. Thanks for organizing.
Yes, that's the one. See you there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think I'll make the trek this year. Anyone from the London / Woodstock area planning this ride and would want join for the ride up, let me know.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts