StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Road Toads Annual Bancroft Meet and Greet is Sunday April 5th with Sunday, April 19th as a backup.

We will meet at noon
at the Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub (used to be South Algonquin Eatery And Pub and before that Thomas Oliver's Pub.) The location is on the northwest side or Highway 28 and highway 62 in Bancroft: Google Maps

This is not an organized ride, but rather a meet up.

Some of us will meet at 9am at the Tim Horton's in Port Perry and ride up. This Timmies is the one at the extreme East end of Port Perry on highway 7a on the North side near the causeway across Lake Scugog. Riders from other areas will likely meet up elsewhere (and hopefully will post their meeting location in this thread.)

Here is Google Maps location of the Timmies in Port Perry: Google Maps

As we get closer I'll set up a poll to see how many will be coming so we can let Bancroft Eatery & Brew Pub know how many to expect for lunch.

Any and all bikes and riders are welcome!

..Tom

·
Super Moderator
13,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Swampdonkyy

Welcome aboard!

There are some Stroms in your neck of the woods that I'm sure would want to ride down with you. Don't be surprised if you don't hear for a while as many will wait until we get a better idea of the weather.

..Tom

·
Registered
165 Posts
New to the Site but sounds like a great first ride maybe anyone want to meet in North Bay for the ride down?
Welcome to the Canadian Stromtroopers! There are a few guys in the Sudbury area that will likely be coming down for the Spring Ride. Perhaps V-Tom can clue you in as to how to contact them through this site (as I'm not a computer geek!)

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'm probably good to show up. Other Ottawa area riders are welcome to ride along or show up on your own. I've done this ride maybe half of the last ten years. It's a nice ride and the Stromtrooper lunch crowd is pretty well behaved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts