StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 12, 1000-1500 hrs

I'm opening the Man Cave to host a Tech Day for those that are interested. If you want to show up, have a little help with your ride or just shoot the shit you're more than welcome.

Mrs. Stain will be on hand designing and cutting custom decals and graphics for those that are so inclined.

Refreshments will be served.

Please PM an RSVP and for GPS Coordinates/Directons.

We are close (150m) to the Rail Bed if you want to bring your Red Plated ride...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Great idea/offer C-stain. I'd love to pm you on this but I'm working away that weekend...story of my life.

How does the red plate work? I use the rail bed quite a bit with a regular on road plate.

cheers, Jim

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great idea/offer C-stain. I'd love to pm you on this but I'm working away that weekend...story of my life.

How does the red plate work? I use the rail bed quite a bit with a regular on road plate.

cheers, Jim
Red Plate is Off Highway Vehicle only. ATVs, Dirt Bikes etc. I ride the Rail Beds quite often on my Vee. Got stopped and hassled the other day by DNR/Trail Patrol because I didn't have a trail permit. I've ensured that my NSORRA tag is displayed prominently on my forks now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts