StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm outof the hospital post-op on my shoulder and have a few weeks to kill before I can go riding again. bought a few things today, a Ventura Light guard, and a HealTech gear change indicator along with the DL/SV plug adapter so it'll be plug and play. The Indicator kit is out of stock until next week, so i'll have to wait. . .Anyone ever use either product before?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Idle minds are the retailer's best friends :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO I know about being idle and shopping...perused the web and came within an inch of buying a shagged Ural sidehack. thing was beat beyond belief and no service history but I WANTED IT! my fiancee kindly reminded me of the VStrom and the long list of farkles I want. . .Sometimes I wonder if the headlight protector is a waste, on all my bikes i've never ever had a broken headlight. The gear change indicator, I guess is the same thing, i have no need for it. As we speak (type?) I'm looking at soft luggage for my trip to Canada in two weeks. . .sigh, visa, mastercard, internet, and boredom are a terrible combination for my finances.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts