Strom Trooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a head's up for those interested. Americade 2014 begins on Tuesday June 3 in Lake George N.Y. Great chance to demo a number of different motorcycles, and a huge number of vendors. Lots of great riding in this region. If anyone needs any local information, please p.m. me and I will be glad to help.

I will be leaving on Friday p.m. for the Mohawk Trail weekend in Massachusetts. I hope to get to Americade on Tuesday afternoon for a few hours. Fun to watch all the different and unique bikes, although mostly HD and Goldwings here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just a head's up for those interested. Americade 2014 begins on Tuesday June 3 in Lake George N.Y. Great chance to demo a number of different motorcycles, and a huge number of vendors. Lots of great riding in this region. If anyone needs any local information, please p.m. me and I will be glad to help.

I will be leaving on Friday p.m. for the Mohawk Trail weekend in Massachusetts. I hope to get to Americade on Tuesday afternoon for a few hours. Fun to watch all the different and unique bikes, although mostly HD and Goldwings here.
Wish I knew people were there...I was a volunteer this year and had a great time doing that. I would love to ride up with others next year.....I will stay tuned here for others going!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was there for the weekend in '14 with the V2. Awesome riding there and in VT. Plan on doing the same again this year.

·
Registered
181 Posts

I am heading up to spend some time at Americade to demo some bikes, I am leaving LI the weekend before just to wander around...meeting some friends later in the week...so what is the Mohawk trail weekend? I was going to take the PDT on the way up and ride around Vermont on the way over to Americade so I will be passing through Mass and usually do Ride on the mohawk trail into north Adams to eat at the Eagles nest then head back to go north...is this the area of the event or somewhere else along the trail? Thanks for any info

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TAZ650,
May 15 is the Mohawk Trail weekend. Look under either events or North America here for details. Americade is the first week in June. I up grew up in L.I., and moved to Lake George in 1981. If you come up this way, I would be happy to show you the best roads in the Adirondacks. A lot of great weekends to ride this year. Keep an eye out for these group riding weekends.
P.M. me for any details.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Chirosyd,
Thanks, I found the info on the site, may have to try to make that one also... I will see you down at Romneys...can't wait to take a trip after this long winter..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts