StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
$orry $ucka
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the Givi bars on but they vibrated like crazy. Just replaced with the Altrider bars on Saturday afternoon. Took off out of town afterward and just got back a bit ago. No vibrations, very nice. I like them.

BTW, a Amotostuff V2 skidplate mounts right up to the Altrider bars with no issues.

Bike is still dirty and wet in the photos. I like it better that way, just like my women.

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Those look real nice.........

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I plan on a set of those in July
Mike

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I really like the views/angles you chose. They beat the pics on the alt rider website. You may have sold me on these now.

·
$orry $ucka
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't think they offer the bars in black. They do the skid plate in optional black. Wanted to get one of those but was just too many duckets to drop at one time. I like how their skid plate mounts to the bars. Very clean connection.

·
Cat Herder
2,481 Posts
did you drop them a line and let them know??
They know. They posted that up a while back. I think I even posted that up a while back too, in their running thread about the bars. Edit: Yeah...here is the post: Crash bars for the V-Strom 650.

AltRider had me come over and we test fit it to make sure.

As for black bars...contact them and let them know. There is a thread in the Vendor section for these bars. They're pretty responsive if they get enough feedback.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts