StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week I was practically in farkle heaven. I got the Sargent, the Madstad AWM, the Fenda Extenda and the NEP throttle lock. I've almost got it just the way I want it. I really WANT a larger Givi trunk (with the brakelight and backrest), but I don't really NEED it. ;)
I've got two 360's but usually just use one mounted up top... here's some pics:

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
STOMGUY, Someone stole the ehaust off the left side of YOUR BIKE!!! :shock:

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VtSTROM-K5 said:
The extra exhaust makes them cough, sputter and hiccup! ;)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
stromguy said:
VtSTROM-K5 said:
You must be referring to the blue and red ones. My black one merely clears it's throat before ripping up what's ahead. :wink:

BTW, might be needing some Coats220 help as I don't think my front skin will get me back to the Valley of the Sun. :( You avail? Oh, and I've got that backrest NIP in my garage if you want to work a deal.

Stromette

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bill, that looks great BUT you will NEVER be finished Farkling. Just a fact :>)

I am waiting for your report on the Sargent seat. I am considering one and a Givi shield to go with the MadStad bracket. Got any front on photos of the Givi? Is it as wide as the top of the fairing? I love the bracket but need some extra screen width to make it real smooth.

I live about 120 miles from Nashville (Paris, TN) and am always ready for a weekend ride and a weekend farkle show and tell.

Just Bill

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
I live about 120 miles from Nashville (Paris, TN) and am always ready for a weekend ride and a weekend farkle show and tell.
Heck, we were just up that way about 3 weeks ago. StromGuy, Lencho, Stromette, and I rode to Ft. Donelson in Dover so she could get a Passport stamp at Ft. D. Wish we had known, we could have met for lunch or something.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STROMETTE said:
stromguy said:
VtSTROM-K5 said:
You must be referring to the blue and red ones. My black one merely clears it's throat before ripping up what's ahead. :wink:

BTW, might be needing some Coats220 help as I don't think my front skin will get me back to the Valley of the Sun. :( You avail? Oh, and I've got that backrest NIP in my garage if you want to work a deal.

Stromette
I'm available- after 6:00 PM M-F or early Sat or Sun will work if you'll be here that long- it would be cooler. I'd definitely be up for a trade for the backrest- that will make me have to go ahead and buy the topbox! ;)

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just Bill said:
Bill, that looks great BUT you will NEVER be finished Farkling. Just a fact :>)

I am waiting for your report on the Sargent seat. I am considering one and a Givi shield to go with the MadStad bracket. Got any front on photos of the Givi? Is it as wide as the top of the fairing? I love the bracket but need some extra screen width to make it real smooth.

Just Bill
The report on the seat is here:
http://stromtrooper.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=50534&highlight=#50534

Here's a pic of the Givi (before I got the Madstad- I can take more tonight):

I can take some more if you like.
We should get together sometime to ride- hell Paris is just a short jaunt away!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the photo, Bill. That looks like about what I need. Where did you order it?

Scott, I ride in the Middle TN area every chance I get. I was riding the twisties and even some gravel Sunday on my new Pilot Roads. I would like to hook up to ride about anytime. I don't ride like Stromette, but get in > 20,000 miles a year, some on the Strom and some two-up with the Long Suffering Susan on the Venture. We like to see a different part of this continent every year. I mostly hang out on the Motorcycle Tourers Forum, but met and rode a bit with our esteemed forum host on the Summer Mountain Ride (yes, he sold me a T shirt).

Keep me in mind and ping me when you want to wear some tires. I'm old but game.

Just Bill

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just Bill said:
Thanks for the photo, Bill. That looks like about what I need. Where did you order it?

Scott, I ride in the Middle TN area every chance I get. I was riding the twisties and even some gravel Sunday on my new Pilot Roads. I would like to hook up to ride about anytime. I don't ride like Stromette, but get in > 20,000 miles a year, some on the Strom and some two-up with the Long Suffering Susan on the Venture. We like to see a different part of this continent every year. I mostly hang out on the Motorcycle Tourers Forum, but met and rode a bit with our esteemed forum host on the Summer Mountain Ride (yes, he sold me a T shirt).

Keep me in mind and ping me when you want to wear some tires. I'm old but game.

Just Bill
I believe I got it from twisted throttle- I know others have voiced complaints with them, but I ordered and got it pretty quickly- so no complaints here. It was $107 + shipping.

·
I rock at logic
368 Posts
Nice bike Bill! I just bought the exact same color, but I'm missing
all of your goodies. :)

I can't decide what to add first, because all of your items
are on my list. I'm thinking crash guards... just incase.

Nice job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts