1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
113 Posts
It was cool last year,except I saw an older fellow try to u-turn his sidecar rig and clip a Harley,knocking two of them over(DOH!)The local church had some sort of BBQ or something at a reasonable cost also.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Great time, lot's of bikes. Chewy, I saw you and your buddy ride in but couldn't locate you later. You must of parked in a different location.

Also saw a silver vee with a orange rhinoceros sticker on the gas tank, anyone here?

Kyle

·
Registered
780 Posts
Great time, lot's of bikes. Chewy, I saw you and your buddy ride in but couldn't locate you later. You must of parked in a different location.

Also saw a silver vee with a orange rhinoceros sticker on the gas tank, anyone here?

Kyle
Hey Kyle,

We arrived there around 1:00 PM and rode through the downtown coned-off parking area. We couldn't find parking spots so we found a parking lot next to a bank and some trailers and walked around for a couple of hours and took pix and had a great time.

Really nice event and will surely return next year. I saw bikes that I'd only read about or seen photos of like Vincents, Velocettes and some Honda 50cc road racers. My only concern is that, hopefully, this won't turn into a "pirate event" like Sturgis as there were quite a few around but they were fairly low-key.

Sorry that I didn't get to meet you but I did get to talk to a couple of guys that were on some blue 650s' and shared some 'V-Strom moments" and shared ideas.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thanks,I got an eye for anything non-harley,not that I dont like em but their everywhere around here.Kyle(KAP) went up with us and commented how nice it was to see different brands.Funny how I thought I took more pics,well at least I figured out the download/copy/paste thing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts