StromTrooper banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
5,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have a cycle tail pack on each crash bar. That is where I keep the puncture repair kit, the mini pump, zip ties, duct tape, extra tools etc. etc.
Come to think of it, I would most likely be surprised to find out exactly what they carry.

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
I just want their dirt bike sale again, love the socks because they're longer than the road bike socks!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Motorcycle Socks

I just want their dirt bike sale again, love the socks because they're longer than the road bike socks!
Mark 444 is a Distributor for "SOKz" brand moto-socks. Moto-specific designed socks for the ADV/Touring/Dual-Sport Rider in mind. All "SOKz" are produced in Italy for CIMA International by a small, family-owned/family-run company. These socks are on the cutting-edge of Fiber Technology, where all three models share some of the same characteristics: superior wicking quality of the fibers used in their construction, fast drying once washed, anatomic in design (Left & Right foot specific due to their construction), and can be machine washed without the risk of shrinkage.

You may want to PM him for more information.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts