StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on leaving for Alaska on my Wee around June 15th from the Antioch, CA area. I have been there before but not to Prudhoe Bay. I intend to ride the Cassiar Highway, the road to Inuvik, Top of the World Highway and of course the haul road to Prudhoe. I do not plan to go to Anchorage. I think I will go by Banf and Jasper on the way home but that is not important to me. I intend to do as much camping as possible to save on motel expenses. However I will do motels in crappy weather. I am an experienced rider both on and off road. If interested PM me.

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
We just purchased our third WeeStrom....Tyler's bike. So we are ready, "bike wise" to make the trip. We are leaving Colorado Springs, late June of 2011.

Have a great ride man.... Post pics and the experience. I will probably be picking your brain.

Me and my two sons.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My friend Paul and I are headed that way 06/10 from Central PA. No hard time line plans but I have 6 weeks to cover every road/trail I can get the wee across. WE'll likely cross paths. 09 orange with pelicans and 07 blue with givi's. Spare tires on top of each. T-minus 13 days and counting!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
I'm headed that way with my dad and mom. But we are going to the Gathering in Montrose first. So we won't be there until July. Maybe we will run into each other (we have 2 orange wee's).

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like I should see plenty of Stroms.

How many days are you planning on?
My planning is limited to the fact that I am going to Alaska. I am retired so if I find some interesting roads I will stay longer.:thumbup: From my past experience this should be a 3-4 week trip unless.............!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts