StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an old set of red trumpets, but didn't have the compressor. So when I decided to replace the stock horn, I bought another set of the red air horns. I couldn't figure out any reasonable way to make the shorter horn fit properly. So I installed both of the long horns. They do sound different because they're the same but trust me, they're loud. Also, I really like the way they look,and, they are in exactly the right place for horns to be (my opinion). I'll get some bug screens made soon.

The only place I found to mount the compressor is in the tray under the passenger seat. The last pic shows a really good place to mount 2 electrical relays.

001 (2).jpg

002 (3).jpg

003 (3).jpg

007.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No tank needed, just the horns, relay, compressor, air lines, and some electrical connections.

They're really loud and they're tucked in under the beak so tightly I don't see a problem with them getting in the way.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered the bracket from AdventureTech, and the lights are from Auxbeam. VERY bright

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm afraid not.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They do play "Get your head out of your ass and drive the car" though.

Reactions: Solo Moto and Big B

·
Bikeless 4 now
1,226 Posts
You may want to add some sort of screen over them to keep bugs et all from clogging them up. That looks like it would be a bitch to clean out.

·
Registered
387 Posts
"Um yeah, I gotta get me a set of those red trumpets mounted on my strom" said one person ever in the history of the world! Just kidding... Enjoy! >:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One thing I like about this style bike is that they're so mechanical looking. Almost everything is exposed and I like the way they fit. They don't interfere with the led's at all.

Modify your bike to suit yourself. Make it yours and the hell with everyone else. I never was one to drink the Cool Aid.

Cruise control to be added soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts