StromTrooper banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
So I'd guess you are saying that the Beadrider is a better product for airflow and therefore water dispersal, but the SNF is more comfortable?
Yep. And the somewhat reduced airflow of the SNF v. Beadrider is still leaps and bounds better than a bare, stock seat. And the SNF still disperses water just fine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I ride a 2018 DL 1000 and I would like to know if anybody has tried the Air Flow seat cover. For those who have no idea what I am talking about www.airflowseatcovers.com . I personally think this is a great idea for those long day rides under extreme temperatures. Apparently it works great on rainy days too by draining any moisture away from the seat and keeping you dry. I would just like to know how durable it is and if it really works.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Purchased a AirFlow a couple of weeks ago and used it on a two day ride. Definitely more airflow vs. the bare Sargeant seat. The bike sat in the rain for an hour while I took refuge under a church portico. Didn't experience any wetness on my cotton/nylon Klim pants when I headed back out. Tried beads several years ago and didn't like them at all. I didn't know about the Sit& Fly but appears to be the same appearance and construction as the AirFlow. May have gone with that if cheaper had I known.

·
Registered
2014 DL650A
16 Posts
I've just ordered the SNF for my 2014. In emails with the manufacturer, they say the 2014 takes an XL if that helps anybody. We'll see when it show up.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts