StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone is looking for one, but Canadian Tire has the little Airman compressor on sale for $5 according to their flier. I picked it up last year and it is a perfect fit for under the seat.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
It makes a great map-weight on a bike trip, beyond that its fairly useless. I bought one, crapped out after about 4 minutes. They gave me another one, used it to fill 2 air-mattresses and it began to seize.

I bought a small "slime" A/C, very happy with it. Available at WallyWorld.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
13,729 Posts
I guess it is a case of your mileage may vary.. I have had one for a couple of years and used it for all kinds of stuff. It is slow when filing up something large like a car tire, but have not had any issues with it.

I thought it was a decent deal for $15.99, at $5 bucks or so I think it is a great deal.

..Tom

It makes a great map-weight on a bike trip, beyond that its fairly useless. I bought one, crapped out after about 4 minutes. They gave me another one, used it to fill 2 air-mattresses and it began to seize.

I bought a small "slime" A/C, very happy with it. Available at WallyWorld.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
I have 3 of the little units - (Truck, ATV and bike) oldest being three years old - I've used the oldest one fairly regularly with good results - as V-TOM says though - mileage may vary since they are not industrial quality for sure. Met a rider last year who had one and he had taken it out of plastic case and was using it "bare" to save on size and weight.

Safe riding

Bob

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had a friend of mine pick one up for me on Sunday, I used it on Monday to pump up the tire on my van and it worked great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts