StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I'm in the 12"-20" predicted snowfall zone in the next 24 hours. Being near Lake Michigan, I'm likely on the 20" end. I'm ready to move. At least you have mountain roads in the area when the weather is better.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
I'm in the 12"-20" predicted snowfall zone in the next 24 hours. Being near Lake Michigan, I'm likely on the 20" end. I'm ready to move. At least you have mountain roads in the area when the weather is better.
In the same weather band here. Freezing rain is falling as we as we speak / type. Guess it's a good time to be rehabbing an ankle. :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
We're just in the rain belt. 90% chance of rain today with heavy winds and a high of 64 (unseasonably warm!). Clear tomorrow with a high of 34 (normal).

·
Registered
480 Posts
Glad I got my rides in this weekend. Right now it's 15; I shoveled 2 ft off the roof yesterday and 6 in off the driveway this morning. I have the night shift plowing a college campus tonight and tomorrow night, we'll be hauling snow for at least two nights after that, and there is another snowfall predicted for this weekend!

·
Registered
807 Posts
rode my bicycle to work today. Still not finding a good used ABS 'strom for sale in CA! At least, nothing but the usual $7500-for-a-bike-and-topcase dreamers.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Yea, baby, it's cold outside!:fineprint:
Working on my taxes.
Grand Prix just called, some of the parts I reorderd are in. maybe they are the right ones this time.:confused:
Question? How much Kerosene does it take to heat my garage when it's -2 outside?:green_lol:

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Yep, im in the same boat as most of you. Minnesota is supposed to get a taste of the storm too

·
Premium Member
2,729 Posts
Was 29 degrees and clear at 7AM. Was 31 at 9AM when another Stromtrooper and I left for a 250 mile ride. High of 41 and down to 36 at 5PM when we returned. Other than the mud created by the overnight frost (Logging roads.) it couldn't have been a better day.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Lucked out last night. Wound up with 4 to 5 inches of freezing rain and snow; 20 miles north they got 12 to 14. :hurray: Groundhog said spring is on the way. :mrgreen:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts