StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently she is, too.

1968 Playmate of the year...

And how she looked in court for shooting her husband...

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
She probably caught her old man wanking off to her old Playboy spread and got a bit jealous.

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
I'd hit it.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Probably just the outfit. Face it, how many women can pull off wearing orange?

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
He's referring to the hand in the far left of the frame.
I laughed.
And I am alive after Irene. Any word on Mongo and if the hurricane season coincides with his bath season?

I heard Shep is back to being a Cheeshead. I guess no more tomales and from now on it is PBR and Brats.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
i am alive, i bathe when i stink and i am now employed at my local yamaha-suzuki dealer.. assembling the bikes and 4 wheelers,test riding them and doing genrel gofer work :thumbup:

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
Without making too much of it, it's kinda nice to see posts by jerseypete and mongo in the same week. If jp would delete his post, then you could repeat it again in a week or so, and nobody would notice. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Without making too much of it, it's kinda nice to see posts by jerseypete and mongo in the same week. If jp would delete his post, then you could repeat it again in a week or so, and nobody would notice. :biggrinjester:
nobody notices JP's posts anyway. that's why he started deleting them.

P.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
i am alive, i bathe when i stink and i am now employed at my local yamaha-suzuki dealer.. assembling the bikes and 4 wheelers,test riding them and doing genrel gofer work :thumbup:
Are you getting paid or do they just give you a used bike once in a while (as long as it is not a Strom)?

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
Holy Crap!

I thought everyone here was dead!

So where you guys been, anyway?

·
Administrator
13,689 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Are you getting paid or do they just give you a used bike once in a while (as long as it is not a Strom)?
the pay sucks but its a job and i ride all the used bikes that get traded in after i clean them up and service them :yesnod: so its not to bad, we have a ducati 750 monster that is a hoot to ride and a BMW 1150 gs adventure that is a heavy bitch to ride( i would not have it if they gave it to me)i also took a 1200 super tenere out on a shakedown ride after assembely, its one hell of a bike :thumbup: and i am waiting for the new 650 stroms to come in so i can try one of them out, they are more in my price range then the super tenere ( i am a cheapskate )

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
They are dead.

This forum is a direct line to hell.

..Tom
Must be why I'm here...

It's definitely the right place.

All the other forums have become WAY TOO [email protected]' POLITE.

Buncha pansy-ass posters. I haven't seen a good flame war around here in a long, long time.

Shit.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
:confused: What's this? A spark of life in Trooper?

Hum, didn't see that one coming.

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
:confused: What's this? A spark of life in Trooper?

Hum, didn't see that one coming.
It was predictable! It's the season. Zombies rising out of the cornfield...

I know I haven't felt so dead in a long time. Went to a honkytonk last night and spotted (unbelievably) a whole bottle of Glenfiddich on the top shelf.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
JWT shows up as you are leaving? WTF? Good luck on the bike.
2011 jwt sucks compared to 2008 jwt. Been sober for a couple weeks.:thumbdown:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts