StromTrooper banner

Aftermarket Windshield Clearance with Barkbusters

1583 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  WeeMcD
For those of you with Barkbuster handguards and aftermarket windshields, what windshield are you using? Do you have any clearance issues with the bars turned all the way? I'm considering a CalSci Medium and already have a madstad bracket. I just want to make sure there won't be any clearance issues with the extra width of the windshield. Thanks.
For those of you with Barkbuster handguards and aftermarket windshields, what windshield are you using? Do you have any clearance issues with the bars turned all the way? I'm considering a CalSci Medium and already have a madstad bracket. I just want to make sure there won't be any clearance issues with the extra width of the windshield. Thanks.
See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,353 Posts
i have the calsci med, madstad, and acerbis handguards...no clearance issues at all

· Registered
1,353 Posts
hey, aren't those the barkbusters i sold you? :thumbup:

· Registered
771 Posts
Barkbuster Storm, Madstad and GIVI AF260 with plenty O room. BTW, a full review of the Airflow windshield is coming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.