StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After about 1000km on the stock seat, I'm already convinced it's not going to work for me. So many opinions on aftermarket options (Corbin, Sargent, RDL, Adcox, etc) but no chance to actually sit on any of them before dropping some serious coin.

Are there any folks in the BC Lower Mainland that have a 2014+ Dl1000 with an aftermarket saddle that I could sit on? (Yes, I know that a simple sit won't tell me a whole lot, but it's better than nothing.)

Failing this, I'll probably just order a Sargent, as that seems like the most reasonable and most available choice.

Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had the same problem with my stock 2014 V2 seat. I considered all the options out there including custom. Decided to try the Shad Comfort seat from Rick at Adventure Tech. I haven’t looked back since. I like the look of it and it is very comfortable for me at 5’11” and 210lbs, been on several multi hour trips and haven’t had to think about the seat anymore.
There is actually one in the for sale section here on the forum right now. Check it out, may be a good deal. Revzilla sells them too for price checking. Rick was offering a try it for 30 day guarantee, I’m not sure if he still offers that but I’d check, you don’t have much to lose there.
My 2 cents....hope it helps.
JP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts