StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I just recently purchased a slightly used V-Strom 1000! In the barely 200 miles I’ve ridden it , Im sure I made the right choice!!! My issue is I have some big feet ! My riding boots are a struggle to get under the shifter. I had the same issue with my previous ride. I was able to find an after market shifter that was longer and fit my jumbo feet! Can anyone point me in the direction of an aftermarket place for this? ! Thanks and happy riding

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
The relocation kit from adventuretech is exactly what you need. I'd also lower the pegs at the same time. If you've already bought the lever it should work with his kit as well.

You can also just adjust the lever up and down but you may find that shifting becomes more difficult if you go to much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The relocation kit from adventuretech is exactly what you need. I'd also lower the pegs at the same time. If you've already bought the lever it should work with his kit as well.

You can also just adjust the lever up and down but you may find that shifting becomes more difficult if you go to much.
I’m very interested in this kit. I’ve wandered historic website, lots of cool stuff! I can’t seem to find the lowering and shifter kit. specifically for my 2018? I did send an email but no reply as of yet. I’ll keep at it. Thanks for the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts