StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with the MZS brake and clutch levers?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the video

·
Registered
97 Posts
1. The kid in the video didn't lube the pivot bolts.
2. The new levers do not have the hard bushings in the lever pivot points to prevent wear over time.
3. The shorter levers make it "more difficult" less leverage rather than "easier" to actuate the clutch and brake both.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I installed the MZS levers lastnight. Fit perfect with no issues.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,463 Posts
I went with ebay cheapo shorties 3 years ago....no issues yet @ 10K a year. The lack of hard bushings is a good point, but if these fail, I will just toss them and buy another set.....I think they were $25.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I installed the MZS levers lastnight. Fit perfect with no issues.
Where did you find them; or, better yet, can you provide a link. No matter how hard I search I can't seem to find them to fit a 2017XT. Additionally, I would prefer regular length rather than shorty; however, I will take what I can find. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just mounted a ebay set of the MZS short levers. Even with the stock hand guards to remove, the whole job takes a whopping 15 minutes. So far, I'm liking, but the proof is in the ride. That'll be in the morning. If function follows my first impressions, this will be a great mod for under $25.

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
And their website states "100% satisfaction guarantee". :frown2:
I also note that the only link to them is an email address and no location or other contact information exists on their website.
However, they do have an eBay presence: https://www.ebay.com/str/the2wheels Perhaps you will have better luck contacting them through eBay. BTW, they are based in Hong Kong. 3-5 weeks is normal from there.
That's why I use PayPal - and eBay or Ali-express.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts