StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there is options available for a louder more throaty muffler?
I think it is just a little too quiet..

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have seen the Akrapovic and Leo Vince pipes on the new 2012, but I have not heard them yet. I would really like to see what the performance gains are for exhaust, intake, and a programmer before I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm still wondering if the <2011 exhaust will fit the 2012 bike. Looking on the akro website it looks like they are selling the same exhaust for all models. The exhaust mounting points on both bikes look to be pretty similar.

It would certainly open up the options for exhausts.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Exhaust system

If you have 2012 Adventure none of the systems fit. The luggage rack and the longer muffler mounting are on a collision course. I found other posts here and in other sites with people really going to extreme lenghts and cutting up the Akra system and cobbling it back together to fit. Too much work for me and not a sanitary enough install. My hat is off to those that accomplished it.

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Looks good.
Got any more pics?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
All four pics were the same. I wondered why you did that and now I know you didn't mean to or maybe the change was too subtle for me.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
Sorry. The identical poses fooled me into thinking they were exact duplicates. If you want to put them back, I'll leave them alone.

·
Registered
285 Posts
If anyone with aftermarket exhaust wants to sell the OEM exhaust and heat shield, PM me (well if price isn't like new price).

JDP

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you have 2012 Adventure none of the systems fit. The luggage rack and the longer muffler mounting are on a collision course. I found other posts here and in other sites with people really going to extreme lenghts and cutting up the Akra system and cobbling it back together to fit. Too much work for me and not a sanitary enough install. My hat is off to those that accomplished it.
leo vince clears every adv accessories

·
Registered
11 Posts
Two Brothers??

Hello All

Just picked up Thor a 2K12 Wee Adventure yesterday. After some time on YouTube, I think I like the Two Brothers exhaust.

Can you get just the can or do you have to replace the whole exhaust?

Can you keep the O2 sensor?

Thanks for any response. GREAT site and alot of info.

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you do happen to buy one of these, make sure and post a video with some sound. It would be much appreciated.

I wonder what shipping to the US would be?

Ray

1 - 20 of 38 Posts