StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderating in moderation
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be an endless debate about the subject regarding noise, cost and the many options.

I found a solution!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
What is the world coming to, seriously. I decry the loss of proper english - and cringe every time their is the incorrect use of the words there/their/they're (and did you see what I did they're?).

I weep when people devolve in2 usn txt spk.

Soon, we will revert to our cave-dwelling ancestors, where we only speak in written form via pictogram.

But Jumping Jehosephat, can we not properly identify a f---ing TROMBONE rather than a trumpet?

Where the hell am I going. And why the hell am I in this handbasket....

·
Moderating in moderation
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is the world coming to, seriously. I decry the loss of proper english - and cringe every time their is the incorrect use of the words there/their/they're (and did you see what I did they're?).

I weep when people devolve in2 usn txt spk.

Soon, we will revert to our cave-dwelling ancestors, where we only speak in written form via pictogram.

But Jumping Jehosephat, can we not properly identify a f---ing TROMBONE rather than a trumpet?

Where the hell am I going. And why the hell am I in this handbasket....

Are you bored?

Reactions: frediruss

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
Just wait

The new e-bike from Harley allegedly has a 2000 watt sound system (subwoofer in the top bag), with various sampled sounds to emulate the old "potato, potato" stock system, as well as a number of aftermarket exhausts. According to some reports (OK, this one) full volume usage will reduce the range to 15 miles. Which, considering the usage of many Harleys, will be more than enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts