Strom Trooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I missed Bama Jama with the KLR fellas this year, I am riding down to the Little River Canyon Saturday the 29th. Leaving Tullahoma at 9am. Planning to tiffin at Mountain Inn Restaurant at DeSoto State Park. Holler if you want to ride and we can work out where to meet.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Sounds like my neighborhood. I'll need to clear it with the scheduling coordinator . What do you have in mind? on road or off?

·
Registered
466 Posts
apparently I already have plans :furious: Maybe next time

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have received a reprieve and would love to ride tomorrow if you are still going. Let me know time and place.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes still going. Leaving from Shell Quik Mart at 600 S. Jackson St., Tullahoma, TN (35.355674, -86.206317) at 9am. PM me if you need my cell number. Looks like just 2 of us for sure are going at this time. You will make 3. KentuckyKLR also might make it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm on Sand Mountain. Can we meet over by Mentone or Desoto State Park... Time? [CST]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes we are going to eat at the Mountain Inn. We can text or give you a call when we get to Trenton. Pm me with your cell number.

·
Registered
466 Posts
How are you getting to Trenton
PM sent last night, will do again

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just now sent you a pm. We will go to Trenton thru South Pittsburg, up to Bryant, AL, then take Hwy. 301 down mountain into Trenton.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Great time yesterday. Thanks for leading it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it was a good ride. It enjoyed meeting and riding with you and I'll holler when we are coming that way again.

I did have 3 problems with the ride though.

1)The Mountain Inn restaurant did not have their excellent buffet on Saturday!

2)Weathermen stink! It never did warm up like they claimed it would!

3)The days are just too short!

Other than that it was a great ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts