StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We {Greg Pink and I] have been putting togther a ride to St Augustine for the day after Christmas. Greg has made reservations for a space at the St Augustine KOA with a camping cabin. This ride is open to anyone who wants to go. There are great roads between the Tampa, St Pete area and The oldest city. The time up there can be divided between riding the back roads of NE Florida or checking out the Old City.Stay tuned for a Dam Diner redo. I organized the last one and didnt get to go due to the leg. It is time for another. Curt

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
No leftover turkey!

Hey, Curtis, that sounds like a great outing.

I expect to participate in this event, and if everyone from last
December's ride to Flamingo shows up, I will be delighted.

Thank you for your hard work. Please tell me how I can assist you.

Keith

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey, Curtis, that sounds like a great outing.

I expect to participate in this event, and if everyone from last
December's ride to Flamingo shows up, I will be delighted.

Thank you for your hard work. Please tell me how I can assist you.

Keith
Keith, you made my Saturday morning. I'm glad you're coming. :hurray:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Curt,
Got room for another and is tent camping a possibility/necessity? Want to meet other Strom riders. Thanks, Craig

·
Registered
603 Posts
Guys, I'm beginning to wonder if we should reserve another cabin in case anyone else shows. Right now we have sleeping for 5 unless someone wants to share a double bed (as the song says, it ain't me babe). With Curt, Keith, Capt Zeek, Cigarjack, and me it looks like we filled up one cabin.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I plan on setting up my tent, so that will free up some room in the cabin. And with my snoring you will all sleep much better. lol
Then again I'm not 100% i'm going to be able to make it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts