$300 local pickup Minneapolis MN area, $65 for USPS lower 48 states.

Aerostich Darien 2-piece motorcycle suit ("Standard" version). Darien and Roadcrafter meet two different styles, Roadcrafter being a more form-fit while Darien is a bit more relaxed and generous in the fit, ideal for all-season riding and touring. The jacket is a size XL (current Aerostich sizing equates to a size 48-50, I've weighed 200-230 during my time with the suit) and it includes the optional back armor padding. The jacket has easily fit over 2 fleece layers and a shirt for cold weather riding. The pants are a size 38 Regular (waist), which 'Stich states has a 32.5" inseam. I wear a 36" waist x 30" inseam for jeans and these Darien pants easily provided full coverage for my boots. (I've been between 34-38" jeans waistline with these Darien pants, they are adjustible.) Both pieces are right off the rack, no custom sizing work performed. Both pieces got some TLC at Aerostich a few years ago- seam tapes and zipper work. That's the nice thing about 'Stich gear, it can be repaired and kept in service for a long, long time. This gear is an investment in your riding safety on today's roadways, and this suit still has a lot of service life left in it. Not convinced? Read testimonials at the Aerostich website or your other favorite MC sites.

This suit has some dirt and bug stains, but no road rash. $1200 new today. $300 cash local purchase, and the USPS says $65 to ship it to you in the lower 48 (Paypal).

PM or email me, thanks.
Steve.
mplsmotorcycle<at>gmail.com
(change <at> to @)
Workwear High-visibility clothing Cargo pants Glove Sleeve