StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say a public thank you to Rick at AdventureTech. I took apart the rear of my 2002 Strom to find that a previous owner tried a home-made repair on the sprocket carrier spacer. I measured it up and knew that it wasn't "true", but that it hadn't been ground the full 2mm yet. I contacted Rick, and he just wanted me to tag the part so he knew that it would require specific attention to machine properly. I purchased the spacer mod kit and sent him my modified spacer. The new stuff came very quickly and was perfect. Rick accepted the modded spacer. This alone says a lot about him being more than a business person; he's a member here that provides valuable parts, service, and knowledge to the community. I'm sure that plenty of businesses out there would have told me that I wouldn't get core credit because my spacer wasn't stock. Just as the website states, he credited me for the core when he received it.

If you're looking for a component or service for your bike that AdventureTech provides, I urge you to give your business to Rick. Support the Stromtrooper community!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Richland Rick, thank you for the fast shipping on my shelf and lowering kit. Thanks even more for the foot controls/pegs lowering kit instructions, both step by step and video. I watched it once start to finish, then watched it again as I did the kit installation. The only hard part was the factory locktite...wowza. Many thanks from a rookie. Your kit has helped my confidence for sure!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just installed Rick’s fork brace and the control lowering kit on my 2005 650 and man is it amazing! Installed everything in less than an hour and took it for a test ride and I didn’t want to get off at all! I’ll be buying some more from rick in the near future to make my Strom fit me perfectly.

·
Registered
251 Posts
another vouch for Rick. responds quickly to your IM.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I’ve always had great interactions with adventuretech and their products have always been high quality. I’d buy more, but I think I’ve already farkled out my Wee with everything he’s got 😀

·
Registered
112 Posts
3 separate purchase; 2 satisfactory experiences and 1 above and beyond experience. I wish they sold more things so I could recommend them to more people.
Has AdventureTech gone out of business? Their web address goes to basically a blank page.

I sure hope not, but allsearches lead to the same thing...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh, good! Glad to hear it, Rick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts