StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another positive review of Rick and Gloria's customer service and products - can't be matched.

Just purchased and installed their peg lowering kit and can't be happier. Simple and clear instructions and support just a phone call away. We put a couple hundred miles on yesterday and got off without the feeling that my hips had fused together.

In some situations, an inch is worth an ahhhhhhh, not an ohhhhhh.

Makes for the following Adventure Tech items on my scoot:

Footpeg and control lowering kit
Mirror Extenders
Fork brace

Ray

·
Registered
192 Posts
I also installed their peg lowering kit today, and what a difference it made! The more relaxed riding position will make a big difference on the road. I also have the fork brace and mirror extenders that were installed by the previous owner.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Another satisfied customer. I've got the fork brace, mirror extendors, and lowering kit with the shift pedal relocation bracket. Simple install on all parts and an improvement on comfort.

Reactions: richlandrick

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have both the peg lowering kit and the front Fender Raising kit and both are great and the customer service is fantastic thanks Rick keep up the great work .

·
Registered
45 Posts
Kudos to AdventureTech. Sent a question on the web form, received an answer the same day. Placed an order and got an e-mail saying they were out of stock, but would be producing the fork brace very soon. Three days later I received the fork brace. Great communication, great service. Now if we would just get some decent weather....

·
Registered
123 Posts
They are definitely awesome! I bought the peg lowering kit for my 1K and loved it so good it was the first thing that I knew I had to get when I picked up the new 650. Just got it in the other day and plan to put on this afternoon when I get home from work. I have their Over the dash shelf, footpeg lowering kit, cree aux lights and used their saddlebag guards for the longest time before I bought the hard boxes. They are certainly an excellent brand and resource.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ordered the "dashboard" shelf for my '12 DL1000L2 with a custom slot for a volt meter I already had. It took him three attempts to get it right, but he never complained and finally got me the one I needed, and it is perfect! He told me to give away the previous two shelves, but I'm not sure if anyone would want them with different sized slots cut in them...maybe as a reward on the forums or something. I'd just want shipping to whomever wants them, or maybe the forum operators will want them as a prize for something or a giveaway. At any rate I digress, the point being that he did what it took to get me what I wanted. That kind of dedication in a retailer is notable, and I'm happy to give them yet another gold star for customer service.

·
Registered
2006 DL1000
404 Posts
I will vouch for AdventureTech as well, even though it’s been a while since I ordered anything. Longer ago I bought the rear axle spacer, and, more recently, the enlarged kickstand foot for my 2006 Vee. Great customer service both times.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I placed on order for mirror extenders and rear rack. Rack was out of stock and after a few days of waiting asked to cancel the rack because I decided to go with a Givi box which requires a Givi rack. No issues, he canceled the rack and gave me a refund.
Installing the extenders was easy for the left, but right was difficult. For some reason had it in my head the left mirror cinch nut was left hand thread but right was "normal". Then rewatched his helpful video and caught where he said the cinch nuts for the mirrors were left hand. Totally my fault for thinking otherwise.

Going to order his lowering kit soon.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I thought I had an issue with my footpeg lowering kit. AT provided quality, prompt customer service. And turns out I was the issue (major brain cramp).

I was pleasantly surprised by the footpeg lowering kit. I was skeptical, the kit lowers the pegs just a bit. But the positive ergonomic effect was immediately noticeable and more comfortable.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I had great service with the fork brace I ordered years ago for my 05, quality part! I need to order one for my 17 before my next Alaska trip!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Adventuretech is my "go to" supplier. Forkbrace, shelf, power ports and voltage light, lowering links, mirror extenders and now the peg lowering kit. They all work as intended. Good people.

Reactions: richlandrick

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I can't recall ever being disappointed with my dealings and products from them. Great to hear that hasn't changed :grin2:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yet another happy customer of Adventure Tech. Mirror extenders installed and tested on my Marvelous Monday commute to hell today. Ha! I'm thinking because of the time change, my next gift to myself will be the lights. Many thanks to the team at Adventure Tech for their passion for motorcycling and its community.
Hoping to see many more successful years of Mr Rick's Adventure Tech business.
Safe travels in your journey gentleman!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts