StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

I would like to buy from adventure tech the fork brace, mirror extender and foot peg lowering kit but I have error all the time from his web sitewhen doing checkout.

I try to communicate with him by email but never got answer back.

Is there someone on this forum that know this guy well enought to try to communicate with him and try to help me purchasing the farkles.

Thanks

Pascal

·
Registered
310 Posts
Gloria and Rick sometimes take a few days to reply, but be patient. They are a small business and sometimes they go out riding :)

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
I will see him this evening.

I will try to remember to let him know that you are having a hard time reaching him.

Keep in mind that this is a sideline thing for them, though they are usually 'spot-on' with product, service & delivery.

·
Vendor
5,252 Posts
Pacal,

We don't seem to have recieved an email and there are no unread PMs in my in-box that I can see.

Sometimes people leave out the "805" in [email protected]. We are also often challenged by the names used in various communicaitons (i.e., screen name, email address, and real name).

We read our email several times a day (even on ride days), but you can also order here Home - Adventure Tech Products

We can also be reached by phone at 509-521-7040.

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts