StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up one of his Orphaned Shelves and made my own holes in it or enlarged the ones already in it. Here's the finished result.

It's working out great and I really like the quality of his products.

·
Vendor
4,895 Posts
They are just simply shelves that didn't go to customers. Sometimes the customer changes their mind about hole placement before I get their shelf in the mail. Sometimes QC discovers I switched the desired positioning. I accumulated Rev 1s like because odds were sooner or later someone would ask for that configuration. So the shelves sat like orphans waiting for someone to ask for them. That is until my "orphaned shelf sale."

Orphaned Shelves - AdventureTech, LLC.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine definitely wasn't a damaged or second. The quality is good just like his other products. I've gotten his peg lowering kit, the shelve, rear wheel spacer mod kit, mirror extenders, and fork brace. Very happy with all his products so far. The only thing I haven't gotten yet is a over the dash GPS mount. Had to sacrifice that because momma had a fit when she saw all the other stuff I was getting!! Gonna have to wait a few months on more bling!

·
Registered
180 Posts
They are just simply shelves that didn't go to customers. Sometimes the customer changes their mind about hole placement before I get their shelf in the mail. Sometimes QC discovers I switched the desired positioning. I accumulated Rev 1s like because odds were sooner or later someone would ask for that configuration. So the shelves sat like orphans waiting for someone to ask for them. That is until my "orphaned shelf sale."

Orphaned Shelves - AdventureTech, LLC.
Pm coming your way!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts