StromTrooper banner

Adventure model OEM crash guard part number

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  VstromGrin 
#1 ·
Hi,

I can't find the part number for the OEM engine guards. Couldn't find these on any parts fiche either. I couldn't find a couple other part numbers, had to ask on the forum here. Can someone point me to a resource I'm obviously missing?

#2 ·
Go to suzuki powersports website. Choose the wee 2 and go to accessories. I believe its listed there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#8 ·
Go to suzuki powersports website. Choose the wee 2 and go to accessories. I believe its listed there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
Resurrection of old thread.

So does anyone know if the new-gen Wee (2012) Adventure parts (OEM hand guards, OEM engine guards, etc.) are available from any other sources or is the Suzuki Powersports website the only option we have for OEM replacements?

Thanks for any info. :smile2:

#3 · (Edited)
#5 ·
#6 ·
Thanks everyone, always great info.

And thanks a lot Nster....looks like I might be able to grab those from Ride365, not sure how I missed it in the MP a few days ago, but I appreciate the heads up for sure!!!

#9 · (Edited)
#10 ·
Any Suzuki dealer or any online parts house will do. Accessories are listed in the parts fiche since 2012 if you need to find part numbers. Here's one example. OEM Parts : MRCycles
ther places include but are not limited to:
http://www.oneidasuzuki.com
Buy Honda,Polaris,Kawasaki,Yamaha,Suzuki,Can-Am,KTM,Parts
ronayers.com: Online Shopping Motorsports Parts
#1 Powersports Dealer | Babbitt's in West MI | New & Used

990D0-31J00-030 is the accessory bar
57300-27831-291 is the handguard set
When I check the part # 990D0-31J00-030 it shows
"Fitment:
V-Strom 1000: 2014 - 2015"

Does Suzuki use the same part # for the 650 and the 1000?

#13 ·
Thanks very much. I'd taken a look at my usual online store (Metric Parts Outlet) but didn't see these items (it's very possible I just overlooked them somehow). At that time I didn't have the part numbers either (I saw them later in this thread). I thought maybe the Adventure-specific items were dealer-only items. Again, thanks for all the good information.

#11 ·
No. The site I went to apparently stuck other models on the same page. I was kinda surprised to have it pop up because I thought it was discontinued due to a history of breakage and vibration. I guess that is the case. Sorry about that. You're better off with an aftermarket crash bar/engine guard anyway. They are better quality and less expensive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.