StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any one has used this product as I'm interested in the purchase of the top case lights for my Suzuki 48L top case.
Wondering if they are bright in sunlight ?
Bought some LED strip lighting from Wallmart and hooked them up behind my top case lens and they are really only visible at dusk or later.
I have noticed that the lenses in the Suzuki top case are rather opaque than clear
Any input would be helpful
Thanks

·
Registered
314 Posts
I don?t know about your Suzi lens, but here they are on my Givi top box with clear lens and blue reflective tape.
I have thought about the side case lights. But haven?t pulled the trigger yet.

Also, I think the strips are adhesive, and flexible if you thought about mounting outside of the lens.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
If you are talking about admorelighting, I bought their LED kit for my givi 52L top box and it really lights it up

·
Bikeless 4 now
1,228 Posts
Expensive but I've put them in my top cases and it makes a HUGE difference. Money well spent IMO.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I put the Admore light kit in my Shad top case. It worked great and really increased my visibility from the rear. I had a number of people comment to that effect.
Yes, it's expensive but if you are after more visibility, it does the trick.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your feedback, emailed the Co. appears there is a direct plug in & go plug for an extra $25 may make it a little less complicated, would you happen to know where it may be located on the bike.
I looked at pics posted here in another section regarding a heated grip plug located in the upper left and one located near the bottom of the rad but both of these seem to far away from the rear of the bike.

Is there a direct plug and play located under the seat somewhere ?

Thanks again for all your input

·
Premium Member
4,146 Posts

Is there a direct plug and play located under the seat somewhere ?

You can tap into the rear lights on the left side rear (white plug in pic), need to remove the rear fender. Eastern Beaver make a Brake/Tail/Signal Adapter to tap into it. I don't know if Admore does too.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
brake light modulator

Just in case any of you that want to add a brake light modulator while your at adding lights to the rear, and you have a rostra cruise control, the modulator cuts into the brake wiring and then the cruise won't work. I know because I tried and was set straight by those who knew. :wink2:

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
I have the AdMore brake/taillight kit in a Givi V47. Works like a champ.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts