StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

i recently installed an Admore light bar on my Vee. I ordered a Eastern Beaver kit to make the job easier. Installation was a nice little project and I feel safe with the bar now installed.

Im thinking I should go all the way and get the light kit for my E55 top case, but I am wondering if it's too much for the circuit to take? Can I just splice into my setup for the Admore light bar?

·
Registered
490 Posts
The Admore is an LED set up and (I think) so is the Givi E55 light so the load is minimal. Without seein your set up for the Admore, hard to say if you should splice into it. I would use Posi Taps if you do choose to splice.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
As mentioned, the LED current draw is way under what the circuit can handle.

The AdMore kits usually include Posi-Taps, so you can either use them to tap off your LiteBar connection, or you simply join the LiteBar and topcase wires in a single connection for each of the EB wires.

Don't hesitate to call or email David and the rest of the team at AdMore. They're always very helpful assisting their customers.

877-564-8100

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have The light bar, plus the universal side case light with an extra set of lights, plus the universal top case lights. My volt meter shows very little change at idle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts