Strom Trooper banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Strommers,
Any riders who live in the Albany to Lake George/Adirondack region looking to take a ride this Sunday 5/27? If so, p.m. me. If not this Sunday, looking for riders any other time in season.

Also, heads up Americade will be coming the first weekend in June. Looking to ride that week/weekend. Laconia the second week in June, and a good excuse to ride N.H.

Safe riding.:thumbup:

·
Registered
488 Posts
I could possibly be available for something.

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mullerjd,
If we can ride Sunday, great. I know there are a bunch of Vstrommers in this region. I also have ridden with the Albany BMW group a number of times, they ride on Sundays all over the Adirondacks and Albany area. I believe we could get together a number of Vstrom riders for group rides.

Let's see if there are any other responses, but I am free to ride and am good to go anywhere. You know the great riding in this area, sometimes it is hard to choose. p.m. me contact details.

Syd

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
i'll be riding in the area a week sunday, any suggested routes for a day trip? looking for something around 250-350 miles. Prefer not much more then that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i'll be riding in the area a week sunday, any suggested routes for a day trip? looking for something around 250-350 miles. Prefer not much more then that.
I'm not a big planning guy. Know the area pretty well and just head out an follow my nose, the weather, avoid traffic and constantly assess the condition of the group du jour. a good run can involve the back side of Whiteface Mountain/Franklin Falls, Onchiota, Fish Creek Ponds on 30 between 86 & 3..Portions of Route 9.. Speculator....the Moose River Plains Road if you want to get in the dirt.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Koyote,
Welcome. Where are you located? Met up with ADK Patroller last Sunday, for a great ride through the Adirondacks. Would be nice to get a group of Vstrommers at a central location for a group day ride.:thumbup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Aaack I missed this!!

I'm in Cape Vincent. I should have checked the thread earlier. I was meandering in the western edge of the dacks on Sunday.
:headbang: I just got back from Clayton!!! I should have posted here. I will send you a PM to share cell numbers. I quite often go for a run on Sunday mornings since my wife is usually tied up with her father. I am up for a ride next weekend. I need to help my sons move one day but the rest of the weekend is open.

·
Registered
122 Posts
6/28-6/29 Adk/Seaway Valley

Things are starting to come together for next weekend. Meeting a Cannuck at the Parkway Travel Plaza - Valero/Tim Hortons 1 mile west of the Ogdensburg, NY/Prescott, Ontario International Bridge at 8:30 on Saturday for starters.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts