Strom Trooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the advice of a fellow inmate I opted for a generic bluetooth headset. It works fine except if won't clamp on my helmet because its a Nolan which requires using their headset. :headband: That area of the helmet has the flip down shade control...I found this out after watching a Revzilla video. I tried the adhesive backed mounting plate that came with the unit but the adhesive didn't hold despite my cleaning the area on the helmet carefully.
So, does anyone have a recommendation for an adhesive that will hold the mounting plate on? Should I remove the adhesive that is now on the plate and the helmet? With what?
Or do I need to admit that I was being a cheap bastard and get Nolan's bluetooth system? That will be only after attempting a better adhesive. I definitely AM a cheap bastard. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
My old helmet still has the original blue ant inner com supplied dual stick tape mount on it after 100K miles. Never took it of after installing the clamp mount Cardio. Dual stick tape holds very well when applied correctly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts