StromTrooper banner

Accomodation south of Allegheny

962 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  V-Tom 
#1 ·
Hi all,

My girlfriend and I will be riding into upstate NY and PA starting Sunday. We will prefer to sleep in a hotel/motel but i will have my tent and sleeping gear with me. It seems hotels are few and far between south of the Allegheny and expensive and we are concerned we might have a hard time finding one Sunday eve.

Do any of you live south of that area and have perhaps somewhere that we can setup a tent in the eventuality that we can't find anywhere? Wewon't be sure exactly where we end up or how many miles we will do as she is a new rider so we couldn't commit to a place ahead of time so I am thinking of this as a backup plan.

Thanks!

..Tom

#2 ·
Kinda...

I live in Olean, NY just east of Allegheny at 16 south and 86. You'll probably be way south of here by Sunday evening but the yard is available for your tent or the spare room. Bike can go in the garage as mine is down at the shop all torn apart after a collision Father's Day with a deer down around Dushore, PA. I'll be off till July the 5th so drop me a PM or stop by anytime you're down this way. Been here for 11 years and still exploring the twisties in the Pennsylvania Wilds.:yesnod:

#3 ·
I much appreciate the offer!

Odds are we will be south of there but my gf is new to distance riding and anything can happen. Il pm you my contact info.

Thanks!

..Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.