StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
When should this "New Line" of accessories be availbe? A dealer in my area said that he will not have the 2004 stroms until Febuary. :(

W

·
0 Posts
2004 'Stroms & Accessories

In the Seattle area, '03 'Stroms are VERY rare this late in the year. None on the showroom floors in the Seattle area, but that may be our close proximity to loads of fantastic mountain roads...which make the 'Strom an even more attractive orgasmotron of a bike. Dealers are promising the '04 bikes no earlier than mid-January, and there's already a substantial waiting list for the DL650 at one dealer who has collected about a dozen deposits from eager riders.

I'd sure like to see A LOT more touring oriented accessories for the 'Stom. Having OEM alternatives for thicker diameter heated grips, accessory outlets, case guards, and a GPS mount would have saved me tons of time I spent having to ferret out aftermarket accessories. Time that I could have put to better use riding, naturally. Oh, and while I'm wishlisting, I'd love to see an aluminum skidplate to protect the bottom of the engine, header, oil filter and oil cooler.

W

·
0 Posts
DL650

tedder said:
Woofie- which dealer has that large of a waiting list?
Aurora Suzuki. I understand that Renton Motorcycle Center, formerly RMC Powersports, that's down in Kent, has a sizable waiting list as well and hasn't had a '03 Strom in stock for months. Unfortunately, at this point, I'd expect most dealers will simply tell you want you want to hear (short list) and string you along in order to get your business in these lean economic times. The good news is that the dealers are likely to get thirty or more bikes delivered in the first shipment they receive.

T

·
0 Posts
handguards for 650

Just curious if anybody knows whether or not these will be available for the 650?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts