Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interested in the flat seat and the screens
picks and details?
shipping to 01001?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I’ll send some pics this afternoon.
I’m guessing $60 to ship, all in 1 box. I’ll pass on the actual cost from my family discount from Fedex. I’ll do $250 for all 3 + shipping.
inditx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey zig06
The flat seat is comfortable and is great for moving around but it was just too tall for me
It’s available if you’re intetrested
inditx

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey zig06
The flat seat is comfortable and is great for moving around but it was just too tall for me
It’s available if you’re interested
inditx
I was wondering if it was going to be more of a tall seat option, which I really don't need so I'll pass. But I could use one that's the stock height just flatter as it meets up with the gas tank.

Thanks for the offer!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was wondering if it was going to be more of a tall seat option, which I really don't need so I'll pass. But I could use one that's the stock height just flatter as it meets up with the gas tank.

Thanks for the offer!
No worries
I also have a low seat
Would have to add a gel pad or air hawk to make it flat though

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm definitely interested in the touring screen, and mayyybe the low seat. Is the shape of that seat any different than the stock one? And could you let me know what brand/model the screen is? As for shipping I'm located 19102.
Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A bit more of a scoop but definitely comfortable and otherwise like the oem in looks.
The screen is the clear touring screen. I’ll look up the brand and model #. It worked really well for me.
$200 + actual shipping
PayPal friends and family
inditx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the info about the seat- considering that, I'm going to pass on it- I was hoping it might be a bit more flat. As for the windscreen, it must be a more luxury one than I'm looking for- the most expensive windscreens on revzilla are around $200 brand new with free shipping, so I'm gonna need to pass there as well. Sorry about that and good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The flat seat I have is not a low one but allows for lots of movement. Both retail over $200
The CalSci screens I have are like new. One retails at $200 the other at $140.
I price them at half their retail price and ask for the buyer to pay shipping fwiw.
RideOn

·
Registered
17 Posts
If I was taller, I'd go for the flat seat, but I'm a pretty short guy and don't want to push it 😂 I'll probably end up going with a corbin or seat concepts.

Ooooh, I misunderstood- I thought you meant $200 for just the clear screen. Reading your post again I just realized you meant for the seat and screen together. Hopefully my response makes a bit more sense now. What would you want for just the clear screen?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No worries
Half of list which is $100
I get Fedex discounts that I’d pass on btw for the freight
inditx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts